This course is for those who are complete beginners, but also suitable for those who have some experience with using enamels. If you have some experience you will learn some new techniques, such as cloisonne, to experiment with during the day.
This course is specifically designed to enable you to:
- Learn how to enamel onto copper using opague enamels
- Use glass media and various tools to make decorative elements for a pendant
- Learn how to use enamels and the kiln safely
- Apply the skills to create your unique samples and make enamelled jewellery
- Develop a professional approach to all stages of the enamelling process