Our range of online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and workshops are aimed at learners and qualified practitioners to help you continue developing your personal skills and professional knowledge. They could also be an ideal first step for those new to adult education or looking to find out more about a particular subject area.
Our suite of courses will develop and enhance your personal skills and may be particularly useful for those working within the voluntary and community sector, and for anyone whose role calls for interaction with the general public such as counsellors, teachers, teaching assistants, childcare practitioners, support workers and many more.
- The Importance of Online Safety
- Health and Safety in the Work Place
- Manual Handling Safety at Work
- Prevention and Control of Infection
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication
- Food Safety Awareness
- Introduction to First Aid
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time, on any device
- Most courses can be completed in 4-6 hours
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- These courses are CPD Certified; you will receive an e-certificate on completion.