Could you lead an ESOL Conversation Club?
Do you have:
- A strong commitment to helping learners to speak English?
- Good standard of spoken English?
- The ability to get along with people from diverse backgrounds?
- Excellent communication skills?
- Two hours a week for at least 12 weeks to devote to volunteering?
If so, then apply to join our ESOL Conversation Club Leader Volunteer training course
ESOL Conversation Club Leader Volunteer training course
|Course start/end date:||13 November—18 December 2018 (FB1500)|
|Venue:||Redbridge Institute, Gaysham Avenue
Gants Hill, IG2 6TD
This is a fully subsidised course and we will provide you with free conversation club resources. You will be expected to complete a short work placement as part of your training. Once you have successfully completed your training, you can apply to lead one of the weekly Conversation Clubs for people with English as a second language that have been set up in Redbridge by public sector and voluntary organisations.
For further information and to book a pre-course interview about the training, please contact us on 020 8550 2398 or email email@example.com