Back in October we were assessed against the new Investors in People framework. We performed really well against this new framework and we are very proud to report that it has been confirmed that we have achieved a SILVER IIP outcome.
Key strengths from the report include:
- Well led and carefully managed change
- Achievement of a transformation not only in our organisation structure but also in culture and focus
- Staff morale is high and people are very proud of the Institute and its recent achievements
- High levels of trust in the leadership
- Very clear expectations of staff
- Very open sharing of performance information
- Really active and strong culture of continuous improvement supported by open communication, highly accessible curriculum leadership and a high level of buy in to our ethos towards learners
Our assessor commented how unusual it was for an organisation being assessed against the new standard for the first time to be awarded Silver. It’s been a great 6 months with outstanding reports from Ofsted, matrix and now Investors in People plus our Gold Award from the Autism Ambassadors.
Well done and congratulations to all!